Monday, January 25, 2010

Mura Sushi - Visited 1/16/10 - 3 Forks

Mura Sushi 369 5th Ave, (Btwn 5th & 6th St), Brooklyn, NY


Basically, see my previous post for Mizu and you can apply it to Mura, except that Mura is in my neighborhood in Park Slope. It's almost the exact same format as Mizu, down to the menu font, that it makes me wonder if they are owned by the same people. They do have different special roll names, but honestly, many of the rolls are probably very similar. This time, Dan and I did the usual: split the spicy roll platter ($12) and another fancy roll, the Spicy Love Roll ($10) b/c it came with wasabi sauce. The rolls were great, fresh, and always hit the spot. With an order of edamae ($4) and a beer for Dan, the bill came out to be $17/person. I also love the fact that they take AmEx. :) There are many pretty decent sushi places in Park Slope that are similar to Mura (Jpan, Ten, Yamato, etc), so I wouldn't say it's my go-to sushi place in the hood, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to other people.

No comments: