Monday, May 10, 2010

Pho 75 Visited 5/9/10 5 Forks

Pho 75 771 Hungerford Dr, Rockville, MD 20850


This is the pho places that started it all for me. This was the first place I've ever had pho and it's still the best. The place is in a strip mall and it has absolutely no decor to speak of. But the food more than makes up for it. Unlike many Vietnamese place, they only have pho on the menu (no spring rolls or other dishes); they have several varieties of pho but in reality I think they are all the same just a different mixture of "toppings". I get the large #11, which I think is just beef brisket. The broth is just amazing...it's perfectly seasoned and tasty. They also have plenty of meat and enough noodles. The best part is that you literally get your order 5 mins after you order. It's the fastest service I've ever experienced anywhere (and the order is always right!)

I also get an iced coffee when I am there...they do it well but it's nothing other places haven't done well.

No comments: